Our criteria are:
- A clear and measurable social and/or environmental impact, relevant in the local context
- A financially viable business model
- Investment requirement between EUR 200k to 1m
- Business activities related to improve livelihoods of the poor
- Clear and transparent ownership structure and a strong management team in place
- Financial alignment/commitment of the entrepreneur
- Preferably companies with more than 3 years existence and either Ebitda positive or towards Ebitda positive within first two years post-investing.
Capital 4 Development Partners (C4D Partners), formerly ICCO Investments, provides risk capital for companies that operate in the following sectors:
- Agribusiness (production, processing, trade)
- Water & Sanitation
- Inclusive Enterprises
We have invested in Africa, Latin America and Asia but are currently only actively sourcing new deals in Asia (India, Indonesia and Philippines).